Hello Archiving Enthusiast,
Today, enterprises are busting at the seams with more data than ever. Join our live webcast presented by Bloor Research's Phillip Howard and Deirdre Mahon of RainStor and learn how to create an enterprise data archive - an active one i.e. fully query-able.
Register now to hear Philip cover topics including:
- key requirements for enterprise data archiving,
- leveraging Hadoop as an ideal platform, and
- best practices for data life-cycle management.
Details will be shared by Deirdre about:
- flexible deployment architectures,
- real world customer case studies, and
- business benefits of choosing RainStor.
Plenty of time will be available for Q&A.
Attendees will receive a copy of the recent Bloor Research InDetail paper written by Phillip Howard entitled, RainStor Archiving.
RainStor provides the world's most efficient database for the management and analysis of big data enabling large enterprises to reduce cost, complexity and compliance risk.
Archival is a no-brainer when it comes to return on investment and total cost of ownership. This is particularly true as data volumes grow.
~ Philip Howard, Analyst, Bloor Research
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Time: 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST
Duration: 1 Hour